Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ag Dress Designer(sp?)

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is your e-bay name!I want to see some of your new dresses!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sell as txgrace5 on e-bay
    here is a link
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

    I hope it works

    I'll be adding new items for sale each day, until the middle of Dec.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 01, 2005 08:20 PM: Message edited by: AG Dress Designer ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks they are beautiful!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •